Monday, August 10, 2009

SMS as a Business Critical Mechanism

All relevant research point to an unprecedented and continuous growth of both mobile messaging traffic and revenue - even with the current economic crunch. Enterprise messaging is expected to grow significantly, according to Informa Telecoms; enterprises sent 81 billion application-to-person SMS in 2008. The volume is forecast to grow 17.8% year-on-year until 2013. A recent survey indicates that Short Message Service (SMS) mobile text messaging has blossomed into a critical mechanism enabling enterprises to instantly send urgent alerts and notifications to support customer service, marketing, emergency management, and other time-critical business functions. Further, half of the companies surveyed expect to increase their usage of SMS in the coming year due to the immediacy, mobility, and affordability that the medium offers.

Operators looking into desktop messaging specifically MessageManager aim to satisfy the growing requirement of businesses to send messages from the privacy of their own offices to large number of recipients guaranteeing delivery within minute. Moreover, SMBs are looking to automate their businesses and send customized SMS for a variety of services. On top of this, customers do not want to get into a steep learning curve and want to have it all immediately without complicated setups.

MessageManager is a proven solution; statistics indicate that for corporate entities; traffic is exponential during the first few months. About 90% of corporate customers continue to be active users over time. Based on data available, and after several months of usage, the average number of messages per month for business users is around 12,500 SMS per month per user. Of course this average is across all customers small and large, referring only to large customers will bring the average up to close to 110,000 SMS per month per user.

It is also important to note that on average 29% of the corporate traffic is one to one – mainly from applications sending notifications or events, while the remaining 71% is considered bulk traffic broadcast to many individuals at once.

MessageManager allows the operator not only to meet the goals, but boost its brand image as a technology leader and achieve customer retention by introducing consumer targeted products extending the reach of the mobile operator into the PC online world.

Of course, the long-term goal is also maintained: to drive mobile marketing and increasing messaging revenue throughout the MessageManager platform services.

If you are an operator, contact us for your free trial now.

7 comments:

  1. I think most banks are using SMS for balance rendering and alerts to fraud. These can be systematic, so it lends for specific events to provide information to the customer with SMS being a solid choice.
    iDeals online data share

    ReplyDelete
  2. In fact, it is a very useful service. For example, I use SMS for sending congratulations to my clients with birthday. This https://www.intistele.com/blog/auto-b-day-congrats/ company is simply the best for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Online SMS service has really helped businesses to gain an effective edge in the competitive global business scenario padisoft.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super diary! I actually enjoy how it is easygoing on my eyes and also the information are good scripted. I am questioning how I might be notified whenever a newborn post has been successful. I have signed to your rss feed which must make the trick! By! sbi po result

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your business should make it as easy as possible for customers to contact you when they need. With landline texting, you can communicate with customers either by phone or text. This make easy for customers to get in touch with you when they need to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There comes a time when a family house may need a major make over. An increase in your income or a promotion may also prompt you to upgrade your home so that it fits your new economic status. Or maybe you just want a little luxury in your home so that a relaxing time is just that; for relaxing. Regardless of the reasons why you may want a little more luxury in your home, the luxury home improvement tips will give you the ideas on where to start. Catia Composer R2020

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you want to know the importance of Business Analyst Tools? When it comes to workflow management, you need to use all the tools and processes that streamline and optimize the operations of your business. For instance, you need to utilize software systems that enable you to get improved productivity. These systems include content management systems, document management systems and business process management (BPM) tools. Autocad at ProSoftStore

    ReplyDelete